Dr. Gary Dodobara | Dr. Steven Dodobara | Dr. Lisa Simpson | Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
INCORRECT MEDIA COVERAGE OF UPDATED COVID PROCLAMATION 20-24.2
Some of our patients may have seen recent news coverage indicating that non-urgent dental care in Washington will be suspended starting December 3, 2020. We want to inform you that these reports are incorrect. Non-urgent dental care in Washington is not being suspended.
Your safety is our foremost concern. We want to reassure you that we are following guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), CDC, and Washington State Department of Health to keep our patients and team healthy and safe, and that these guidelines are working. To date, according to the CDC, there has been no documented transmission of COVID-19 in a clinical dental setting.
Oral health is integral to your overall health. We look forward to safely welcoming you to our office.
COVID-19 UPDATES (June 2020)
While our dental practice has always had robust infection controls in place, we have instituted additional measures that react specifically to the unique nature of COVID-19. Our highest priority is keeping our patients and team safe, and these measures go above and beyond what is required by the Center for Disease Control and American Dental Association. For your piece of mind, we thought you may like specifics about additional steps we have taken, which include the following:
- REME HALO-LED In-Duct Air Purification. Incorporated into our HVAC system, this purifier proactively treats every cubic inch of air-conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants.
- Medify Air Purifier Units with H13 HEPA Filter. Placed strategically throughout our office to further clean and recirculate the air.
- Extraoral Dental Evacuation Unit. A large chairside vacuum with funnel to draw in aerosols during hygiene appointments.
- Updated High Volume Evacuation Tips to bolster our standard aerosol evacuation.
- Periodic Fogging with Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) Water. Hypochlorous Acid Water is a powerful, yet nontoxic disinfectant.
Beyond new equipment, additional safety measures include changes in the way we schedule and see patients. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Changes to expect at your next appointment include the following:
- Prior to your appointment, our office will contact you with COVID-19 screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment, you will be required to complete an online Patient Screening Form – either on your phone or our office iPad.
- All individuals entering our dental clinic are required to wear a face mask at all times. If you do not have one, we can provide one.
- To maintain safe social distancing, we are employing a “virtual waiting room.” When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you call or text our office number to notify us. When we are ready to seat you, we will let you know and welcome you into the clinic.
- We ask that you avoid bringing friends or family members to your appointment, as they will be asked to remain outside. Only patients will be allowed in treatment areas.
- Upon arrival, please use the available hand sanitizer and put on your face mask, if you are not already wearing one. Your temperature will also be taken using a non-contact infrared thermometer, and recorded.
- We will be spacing out patients in order to reduce wait times, as well as limit the number of patients in the reception area.
Thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Steve, Dr. Lisa and our entire Dental Team
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
33515 10th Pl S
Federal Way, WA 98003